About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Eastern Finland, Finland
Hello and thank you for visiting my blog! I'm DW and I'm 19 years old Finnish guy who has grown carnivorous plants since 2009 alongside with orchids, bromeliads, cacti and chilies. Besides growing plants I keep this blog, take photos, cook, read books and watch movies. At the moment I'm highschool graduate studying audiovisual communication in career college. For contacts my e-mail address is kihokki01[at]gmail[dot]com. You can also find here my grow list and want list

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Utricularia from carnivoria.eu

Yesterday I received new plants from carnivoria.eu.
The plants that I got were U. alpina x endresii, U. alpina x humboldtii, U. nelumbifolia from Serra de Brigadeiro, Brazil and U. nelumbifolia x reniformis.

Photobucket All of my new Utricularia potted. Top row fron left to right U. alpina x humboldtii, U. nelumbifolia x reniformis, U. alpina, which I just recently repotted. Middle row left to right U. alpina x endresii, U. nephrophylla. Plants in the bottom row are L-->R are U. asplundii seeds, U. nelimbifolia from Serra de Brigadeiro and U. reniformis.

Photobucket U. alpina x endresii seemed to be the smallest of them all but then I looked at the roots. 4 tubers, of which 3 are visible. Not bad.

Photobucket Details of U. livida 'Blue flower'

2 comments:

  1. Hyvän näköisiä :) Mistä oot hommannu ton sammaleen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yhellä sukulaisella on soinen metsäpalsta, josta olen luvalla ton sammaleen kerännyt ja itse käsin puhdistanut. :)

    ReplyDelete