About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Eastern Finland, Finland
Hello and thank you for visiting my blog! I'm DW and I'm 19 years old Finnish guy who has grown carnivorous plants since 2009 alongside with orchids, bromeliads, cacti and chilies. Besides growing plants I keep this blog, take photos, cook, read books and watch movies. At the moment I'm highschool graduate studying audiovisual communication in career college. For contacts my e-mail address is kihokki01[at]gmail[dot]com. You can also find here my grow list and want list

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

+ 1000 pageviews! Thank you!

Hi everybody. Thanks for over one thousand pageviews! I didn't guess that my blog would achieve this much pageviews in this time and traffic from so many countries.

In this week I saw some of the most beautiful displays of Pinguicula that I've ever seen. Click here to look at the pics. Those top 6 pictures in that forum post are totally amazing.

To celebrate this ammount of pageviews I will make a big, Big, BIG picture update to next blog post.

Thank you for viewing my blog.

+ If anyone is interested, I'm selling seeds of D. intermedia Gran Sabana, Venezuela with a price of 3,10€ including 20 seeds, shipping and paypal fees.
For details email me at kihokki01[at]gmail.com
Shipping only in EU!

No comments:

Post a Comment