About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Eastern Finland, Finland
Hello and thank you for visiting my blog! I'm DW and I'm 19 years old Finnish guy who has grown carnivorous plants since 2009 alongside with orchids, bromeliads, cacti and chilies. Besides growing plants I keep this blog, take photos, cook, read books and watch movies. At the moment I'm highschool graduate studying audiovisual communication in career college. For contacts my e-mail address is kihokki01[at]gmail[dot]com. You can also find here my grow list and want list

Saturday, August 06, 2011

New plants identified

Hello. One small update about my new sarras. They have now been identified as S. x stevensii and S. x catesbaei x purpurea. Thanks for everyone who helped me identifying these plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment