About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New seeds and updates

Howdy.

Yesterday I received seeds of D. ascendens from Bandeira Peak, D. intermedia from Cuba, D. oblanceolata 'Sunset Peak' and D. kaiteurensis thanks to Carlos Rohrbacher.
Not so sure if I can get D. ascendens to grow well but I will try my best.

My newest Utrics have already recovered well and growth speed of epiphytic utrics is faster than I predicted in my conditions.

U. reniformis
Photobucket

U. nephrophylla 'Serra dos Orgaos'
Photobucket

U. alpina looking very happy.
Photobucket

U. tricolor
Photobucket

My Cephalotus is making a new (big?) pitcher. The tendril is thicker than the ones that it makes to It's juvenile pitchers. Maybe first good sized pitcher?
Photobucket

Sundew seedling are growing steadily.

D. natalensis from Inanda road
Photobucket

D. nidiformis
Photobucket
Photobucket

D. intermedia from Gran Sabana is amazing me with false vivipary again. So far this flower stalk plantlet has grown in to a nice small plant, which is making it's own flowerstalk.
Photobucket

Weird isn't it?

D. felix is showing some positive sings and is opening it's first dewy leaves soon.
Photobucket

D. graomogolensis is slowly growing but so far no dewy leaves.
Photobucket

D. petiolaris showing lots of dewy leaves
Photobucket

Pinguicula emarginata x(moranensis x ehlrsiae) plants grown from leaf cuttings.

Before 1
Photobucket

Before 2
Photobucket

Now
Photobucket

Seeds of my cross D. spatulata var. lovellae 'Bloody Red' x D. intermedia 'Gran Sabana'and vice versa are soon rippen and I will try to germinate them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment