About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Thursday, February 03, 2011

First post

Hello. I'm 16 year old boy from eastern Finland. In this blog I'm going to write about my carnivorous plants. On the internet you can find me under such user names as Jigsaw (used on Finnish forums) or Deadly Weapon (in CPUK forum). For me growing carnivorous plants is a very relaxing hobby. I dont really remember when I found these carnivorous plants. When I was a child I used to go to a bog near my house. Of course there were sundews and i used to pick them up and put in glass jars. That was then but in nowadays I'm growing 21 different species of carnivorous plants. Being a student is very stressful but luckily I have a hobby which keeps my feet on the ground. I also grow some orchids and chilies but my primary interest are carnivorous plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment