About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Monday, June 27, 2011

Chili flower and memories from the past

Aji Cristal is flowering. Almost one year old plant.
Photobucket

And at least 2 big buds. If it starts making fruits I think I need to support it.
Photobucket

Utricularia calycifida from Gran Sabana making leaf tip plantlet.
Photobucket

After updates for my current plants some pictures from the past

Sarracenia purpurea †
Molded badly in 2009.
Photobucket

Sarracenia x 'Mitcheliana' †
Dried during dormancy in 2009.
Photobucket

My better VFT in 2010
Photobucket

My worse flytrap when I bought it in 2010
Photobucket

Same plant in the end of 2010
Photobucket

My Sarracenia psittacina in 2010. Just love the colour. Someone from Finnish carnivorous plants forum said when I posted this picture that "This plant is so going to flower in spring if it survives through dormancy." Well it survived and flowered. Now just waiting for seeds.
Photobucket

Happy growing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment