About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ping-Ping-Pinguicula update

It has been a while since I've posted pictures of my Pinguicula.

Photobucket

One of the loveliest pinguicula at the moment are P. emarginata x (moranensis x ehlersiae) triplets.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Pinguicula emarginata has totally conquered it's pot and is blooming non stop
Photobucket


Pinguicula x Tina has revived and is flowering again but is not too happy about it's small pot.
Photobucket


P. esseriana is a nice plant, which I think I should propagate more through leaf cuttings. One big plant looks too lonely.
Photobucket


P. moranensis x ehlersiae a.k.a. fake Weser. Nothing special about this plant but it would be nice if it was just a bit bigger.
Photobucket


P. laueana is having nice reddish colour on it's leaves and I hope that the plant is soon ready to bloom.
Photobucket


That's all so far about my Pinguicula. The summer is soon gone and autumn is coming. Just hoping that the weather would warm a bit for the end of the summer. All the plants have grown very rapidly and most of the plants have developed very beautiful colour in my greenhouse. Next post will 100% sure include Sarracenia and flytraps because I want to show you how you can have good results with them even in this north.

No comments:

Post a Comment