About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Twin blog

Hello my dear readers. I apologize for not getting any new material for this blog for a while, but it will change in a week or two, when there will be a giant update. Giant update doesn't sound right, let's say few nice updates in a week.

Also I want to advertise my twin blog about carnivorous plants, which will be posted in Finnish and it is at http://tappajakasvit.blogspot.fi/

This blog will mostly include the same things as in here but in Finnish but also some updates directed more towards Finns and giving more advice for people who have just bought their first carnivorous plants.
If you're a Finn or Finnish speaker or have chosen one of the most annoying second language to learn, please head to http://tappajakasvit.blogspot.fi/

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting finding your blog. Now how do I follow it? I want it on my list of blogs so when I go to the blogs I follow it is there. jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I see you have a blogger account. Easiest way to follow my blog thru blogger is by clicking "Join the site" button on the left navigation bar of my blog. Then a popup will appear and by clicking "Follow this blog" my blog will be added to your reading list in blogger.

      Alternative way is to open your blogger dashboard and there should be option to "Add" under your reading list. Click add and give http://jigsawcarnivores.blogspot.fi/ to section "Add from URL" and then click follow.

      Best regards, DW

      Delete